Leadership and Management
We enact our mission through leadership that supports life-long faith formation and promotes responsible stewardship of our resources.
Parish Pastoral Council
The Parish Pastoral Council is a representative group of parishioners who act as a consultative body working collaboratively with the parish priest and the pastoral staff. Its function is to assist the parish priest and the pastoral staff in the ongoing process of planning, decision making and evaluation of the pastoral life and ministry of the parish.
The current members are:
- Fr Pat Molony – Parish Priest
- Allan James (St Catherine’s) – Chairperson
- Debbie James (St Catherine’s)
- Jim Ballenger (St Catherine’s)
- Diane Broe (St Martin’s)
- Kathlyn McCarthy (St Martin’s)
- Terry Booth (St Martin’s)
- Lee Jefferies (St Bernard’s) – Deputy Chairperson
- Pauline Thomas (St Bernard’s)
- Elijah Choy (St Bernard’s)
- Vikki Enright (St Bernard’s)
- Trish Stapleton – Pastoral Associate
Parish Finance Council
Our parish is large and diverse with many demands on its finances. The parish finance council assists the parish priest in regard to his responsibilities for financial and administrative matters. The role of the council is to provide the parish priest with valuable insight and advice so that he may act more effectively in the interests of the parish. Primary duties of the council are to set yearly budgets, ensure expenditure is kept within budget, provide income and revenue streams to sustain our expenditure and ensure parish infrastructure is maintained. The council actively promotes the planned giving scheme to assist in sound financial planning. The finance council may be contacted through the chairperson: Mr John Ward.